Thursday, December 2, 2010

I wish

I wished that today never happened.
I wished that the events that leads to today never fucking happened.
I wished everything was still like the way they were before 3 years ago.
The way you all nagged me for being an ass,
The way you all constantly wake me up early to eat breakfast with you all,
The way you ask me not to drive so fast on my favorite highway,
The way you all give me shit constantly,
The way you all force me to go for this go for that,
The way you all sneak up on me at 3am and ask me to shut down my comp when I'm dotaing,
The way you all ask me to come home to eat dinner,
The way you all ask me to not spend so much,
The way you all ask me not to swear when you all can swear at me ==
The way you ask me to get off your dunno how many thousand dollar couch like I'm some pooch ==
The way you all throw the phone bill at me for boiling porridge,
The way you all nag at the clothes I buy,
The way you all nag at the way I spend money.

Sometimes, I wish you all would still nag me instead of talking to me like everything is fine.
Stop acting tough.
I miss every single thing.
I love you mom,dad and I hope you all are happy this way.

No comments:

Post a Comment