Friday, December 26, 2008

1000 words

1137 to be exact. The longest essay or w/e you call it that somebody has ever written for me.

Here's how it all began.

"I'll tell you once you learned how to forget". "She's really not worth you loving her la, but I won't tell you the reason once you've completely forgotten." Trying ever so hard to let it go. This virus had me struggling for almost a whole year. But it's not until recently that I managed to let it go. Not the grudge, but the feelings I had. It was so hard for me to do so because she was so special. Okla, now still special la. Anyways, after being told the reason why I should give up, the only thing I felt was fucking pissed. And I'm sorry for not layaning you or giving you the cold shoulders everytime you messaged. I just didn't expect such words to come out of your mouth, yes I know you do call me that sometimes, but this time you said it at the wrong time. Another thing that ran through my mind was that the type of girls like you are easy to be decieved by sex maniacs. I was seriously so pissed to the extent that I thought that this friendship isn't even worth keeping.

A few days after fucking her up[verbally =D], she met up with me to return some of my stuff. I wanted to send my lackeys to help me retrieve the stuff, but he said it would be better if I took it from her myself [Thx bro T.T]. If I hadn't took the stuff from you, I wouldn't have saw your dying facial expression. At that moment only I remembered promising her that I will never make her sad [but others still can] =D. Being a soft hearted person [/gg]. I couldn't bear the pain of ignoring her and looking at her feeling sad. It just kills me to see her like that.

That night, I asked her to think of a solution to settle this problem. Mana tau the joker tulis 1.4k words. Bugger, I don't read so many words on the net unless its gamefaqs/walkthroughs =D After reading that, my heart softened even more [damn weak la]. While lying down on my super comfortable bed [complimented by all who slept on it before], I slept off [thats right la]. =D HAHAHHA. However I was supposed to think la, but too bad la since it's so comfortable. This is my answer [the answer just appeared in my mind after I woke up, somehow my unconsciouss mind helped me do the thinking]. How stupid I felt for making myself hate her. Maybe it's because the things she say la. So bloody cute how to hate. Hoiyor ! =) But the things she wrote does make people heart soften up, even the dog agrees after reading it. If the dog can get softhearted, I sure gg rofl.

So here's my conclusion, to the cute birdie who wrote me the 1.4k words, thank you. It was those 1.4k words who made me un-hate you and know how you felt. I would also like to thank mr-red-headed-mother-fucking-dog for being the love dr. although the advices you gave were bullshit compared to those the bull gave me =D but I still thank you listening to me crap *thumps chest* thx bro T.T

P.S : If anyone wants to read the 1.4k words essay. I'm selling it for RM10 =D

P.S2 : I still want my revenge. =D

*User signed out*

3 comments:

  1. GO DIE.

    Walao you damn soft-hearted. Haha next time I know where to attack dy. (:

    Awwww.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well if you prefer to live in self-denial. (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. walao. u perasan come here and bullshit pulak

    ReplyDelete