Saturday, December 20, 2008

Re : Him/Her

First of all, aku dah hutang post ni lama. So post ini adalah reply kpd post ko Mr. No0bian.
I don't know what's gonna happen to you and lilnimf since you two jokers like selambe gile. Anyways, she doesn't look like some bitch and is also the complete mirror of you (which isn't really a good thing since there'll be two No0bians. Those around you
confirm gg). Anyways, I just wish you all the best la since she's a nice chick. But wth you motherfucker, you can fucking write around 2 posts worth of 1000+ words. If you need help you can call daddy or any of your bros =D.

Last words : lilnimf is perfect for you. Can see that she put emotions into your emotionless-full-of-shit self, and I also can see that you ARE in love, stop fucking deny it. It's fucking annoying. But who am I to judge, you decide youself la. This is all I can say.

P.S : If you think this is short, you can shove sth up your ass because I ain't gonna write more than 1000 words for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment