Sunday, December 28, 2008

Heartless and Nobody

The Heartless and Nobody

Heartless : -









Heartless are the darkness in hearts of living beings given shape and form. They have a thirst for hearts, and are most attracted to pure hearts.Though the origin of the Heartless is not explicitly described or shown, there was one point where there was not a single person with darkness in their heart, and only light existed, and as such all the worlds were connected. However, people began to grow selfish over the light, and thus darkness was born in their hearts. This darkness eventually consumed the light, but the children of light were able to craft new worlds, though they would remain separate. However, the greatest light would reside in the darkness, and until the day comes when that light breaks through the darkness, darkness would continue to thrive.






There is darkness in each person's heart. I think mine finally took over, or maybe I've willingly let the darkness into my heart. Allowing it to rend my heart apart, turning me inside out. Making me a heartless. It's not only that shit that happened almost a year ago, with the help of other factors I can also feel that I've changed a lot. Suddenly I just had all these inside of me; hatred, grudges, bloodlust and all those that attract the heartless. Now that I'm a heartless, I leave behind my shell, an empty shell which becomes a Nobody :-




I don't know why am I still emo-ing over this. Now I'm nothing but an empty shell, a Nobody. There shouldn't be any feelings left aside from lusting for a heart. Instead, this Nobody also has the emo feeling inside of him. Much like a Nobody, the most important thing in my life was taken away right in front of my eye; my heart. I just want my fucking heart back la. I can't feel any shit except pain. I want my fucking feelings back. I want to step out of the darkness. I want to stop feeding the heartless with the dark side of my heart. I want to reach into the light and pull it back out. I just want to destroy the heartless inside me, but what are the chances. Until then I have no choice but to keep feeding the heartless.



I want my ending to be just like Sora's, I want the light to break through the darkness. I want to share that paopu-fruit.



1 comment:

  1. :) U know what mabye the heartless just want to make people see how awesome it is not having a heart ?

    At the end of the day it's all just brainwashing being in the darkness ? every human has darkness in them there is always balance sometimes you just need to fall into the night because the light ...it burns.

    ReplyDelete