Saturday, December 20, 2008

Skyscraper of Memories

After one crazy night at mos 2 days ago, I slept over at Terence's place. When I woke up, I saw the stupid fucker looking at those pics we took when we were in high school (walao fall for you playing now. must be a sign.) Anyways, as we browsed through the pics, we laughed, talked cock, backstabbed etc etc. I admit I felt a bit nostalgic, but compared to yours, I think mine was just the tip of an iceberg. Those were the happy days huh ? Just when we tought those stupid fan min shit would end once we finish high sch, that shit hit us back right in the nuts. I don't know if you remembered this, but you asked me when you saw the pict with the bastard, 2/3 of the bitches, and me : "Eh oscar, do you remember ? He was once your bro."

You stupid fuck. You already know how to say WAS. PERNAH. If that thing didn't happen, maybe we would still be bros la. But that incident showed his true colors, colors that you all warned me of but I didn't listen maybe because I trusted him, colors that clouded my vision and fucked me back. But thinking back, that fucker also never treated us properly during form 2. Its just like the bull said, the fucker sure wants something from the person he makes friends with(and that is so fucking right). Just like the time when he mixed with us for bball etc etc. Seriously, I just hate him so much for wtf he has done. Even though some of you asked before why I can't forgive him. Declare war already, if you don't fight then you sign a treaty, it makes you a pussy la. And fyi, there won't be any treaty. Just plain vengeance. There's no use crying over spilt milk la, so I'll just break the fucking glass =D.

Anyways, I just wanna say that : I am satisfied with the amount of the bros and sis' I have right now and I think it's more than enough. Thanks guys T.T

P.S : The answer to your question half an hr ago (yes you, Mr.FuckingRetardTerence) --> I don't know. I told you I can't feel shit dy and I just want revenge.

1 comment:

  1. am I 1 of ur good sis..??!! haha.. I sure i am.. lol..Xp

    ReplyDelete