Monday, December 29, 2008

Hanging by a Moment

Desperate for changing
Starving for truth
I'm closer to where I started
Chasing after you
I'm falling even more in love with you
Letting go of all I've held onto
I'm standing here until you make me move
I'm hanging by a moment here with you

This time I really got myself into deep shit, now I'm sinking in it and don't know when and how to climb out of it. Letting go is easier said than done, especially when your in love. If it's just a crush, can just fuck it to the roadside =D For the first time in my life I felt love [later on when things turned bad]. I was rewarded shit for loving too. But now it doesn't really matter anymore, seeing and hearing from you is more than enough. Don't get me wrong, I'm not stalking or anything. I just don't want to get myself into anymore shit that can ruin myself again. But I just wanna let you know I still feel the same. Although sometimes the stupid things you do can be damn pissing off. Eg indecisiveness, the stupid choices you make, etc etc. But the reason why I'm still in love with you is because of who you are. The stupid, moronic, annoying, cute, pretty,hot[not so hot dy la since getting old =D] and bimbo birdie you, basically the things you do la. It just melts me so bad to the extent I'd do stupid things, like sing to you. And I myself also don't know how you managed to con me into doing it == Now all I wish for is to see you as many times as possible before I leave. Honestly a girl like you is damn hard to find, although they keep telling me :"aiya this kinda girl all over the street la, simply pick also can get". I think otherwise. Because a girl like you is impossible to find, its impossible to find T.T Anyways, you keep telling me you help me find my heart. It's just like Sora looking for Kairi's heart w/o knowing that it lies deep inside him [KH stuff, just get the metaphore can dy]. Now all I can hope for is to meet someone who makes me feel just the same then I can dispose of you[lol jk jk =)].

P.S : I hope things won't get awkward after you read this. I'm just pouring out how I feel. =D And I think I'll keep the paopu fruit with me for the time being ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment